dcsimg
setting up LDAP over SSL to Windows 2000 Active Directory using Microsoft Stand-Alone Root CA.
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ranjith_BalaChandran
Posted On:   Thursday, March 18, 2004 02:23 AM

I am Trying to configure WebSPhere Portal for Windows 2000 Active Directory LDAP.

For that i have to Enable SSL for LDAP.

I am trying to use Stand Alone Roor CA for SSL.

I couldn't set up LDAP over SSL to Windows 2000 Active Directory.

Can u pls tell me the steps to enable SSL for Active Directory LDAP using Microsoft StandAlone Root CA ?

Re: setting up LDAP over SSL to Windows 2000 Active Directory using Microsoft Stand-Alone Root CA.

Posted By:   umer_khan  
Posted On:   Monday, June 7, 2004 12:09 AM

i am also facing the same problem if you or some one else have detailed steps to connect to active directory using ssl .i have installed a root CA on the same machine on whic i have my active directory.now i m writtting a client to make a ssl based session so please help me if you can this is my first job assignement.thankew

Re: setting up LDAP over SSL to Windows 2000 Active Directory using Microsoft Stand-Alone Root CA.

Posted By:   umer_khan  
Posted On:   Monday, June 7, 2004 12:09 AM

i am also facing the same problem if you or some one else have detailed steps to connect to active directory using ssl .i have installed a root CA on the same machine on whic i have my active directory.now i m writtting a client to make a ssl based session so please help me if you can this is my first job assignement.thankew
About | Sitemap | Contact