Domain model: diff. approach, opinion please.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dieter_Decavele
Posted On:   Thursday, March 11, 2004 01:30 PM

Hi, we have an important school assignment where I have to make a domain model for the application. The application keeps the climatology data for a certain place. I made some classes in the domainmodel like: class: ClimateMonth attributes: temperature:Temperature rainfall:int number:int class: Place attributes: data:ClimateMonth [12] name:String regio:Region height:int Our tutor told me today that is oversimplification. He specifically wondered what the reason could be I didn't put the attributes from ClimateMonth in Place as you don't have a place without data. From my side, I'm completely not convinced his idea i   More>>

Hi,

we have an important school assignment where I have to make a domain model for the application. The application keeps the climatology data for a certain place. I made some classes in the domainmodel like:

class: ClimateMonth
attributes:
temperature:Temperature
rainfall:int
number:int

class: Place
attributes:
data:ClimateMonth [12]
name:String
regio:Region
height:int

Our tutor told me today that is oversimplification. He specifically wondered what the reason could be I didn't put the attributes from ClimateMonth in Place as you don't have a place without data.
From my side, I'm completely not convinced his idea is the right but I can see his point. Anyone who can tell my why or why not I should do this?    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact