Closing a connection error
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   John_Zhang
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 2, 2004 12:05 PM

on JBoss,I'm keeping get error on session bean: [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you. Please close them yourself: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection@5b248c java.lang.Exception: STACKTRACE at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.registerConnection(CachedConnectionManager.java:282) at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:506) at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:814) at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:102)    More>>

on JBoss,I'm keeping get error on session bean:
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you. Please close them yourself: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection@5b248c
java.lang.Exception: STACKTRACE
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.registerConnection(CachedConnectionManager.java:282)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:506)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:814)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:102)

but the same code,I don't get this error on others app server

<<Less

Re: Closing a connection error

Posted By:   Alexey_Ryndin  
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 3, 2004 01:25 AM

This message means that there was an SQLException during your code invocation. Because of this exception execution go to the corresponded catch block. It’s looks like you don’t close the connection mentioned above in this block. So JBoss just inform you about this. This behavior is up to server implementation, so the others servers may just to close this connection or ignore the fact that connection remains open. So it is just recommendation to use good code style.
About | Sitemap | Contact