dcsimg
Jump to middle of page when forwarded
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 2, 2004 03:48 AM

Hi, I am working on a page which is submitted multiple times. Each time the page grows with more information for the user to fill in. My problem is that when the page is accessed it automatically jumps to the top of the page. I don't want this. Instead I want it to jump to the new part of the page. Normally this would be solved with #name at the end of the jsp filename. However struts-config.xml doesn't seem to like it when I add that to the path in the forward-tag. I would be very grateful for any help you could provide! /Martin    More>>

Hi,

I am working on a page which is submitted multiple times. Each time the page grows with more information for the user to fill in.

My problem is that when the page is accessed it automatically jumps to the top of the page. I don't want this. Instead I want it to jump to the new part of the page.

Normally this would be solved with #name at the end of the jsp filename. However struts-config.xml doesn't seem to like it when I add that to the path in the forward-tag.

I would be very grateful for any help you could provide!

/Martin

<<Less

Re: Jump to middle of page when forwarded

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 2, 2004 06:37 AM

body onLoad

About | Sitemap | Contact