applet font quality
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kevin_Pufall
Posted On:   Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:53 PM

This is the first time that I've used a Java applet in my site. I'm using it to rotate text blocks with a fadeout effect. I've had many people check it on their systems and the rotation/fadeout works on all of them, but the quality of the text varies. On some, it looks just like the other text on the page, but on some it is very pixilated/rough. This is the font code that I'm using: I've tried it with just one font, but that doesn't help. Also, I have the applet nested as follows: applet This is because I have a line of text within the applet that will display if the browser's security settings are on high and the applet won't run. Thanks for any    More>>

This is the first time that I've used a Java applet in my site. I'm using it to rotate text blocks with a fadeout effect. I've had many people check it on their systems and the rotation/fadeout works on all of them, but the quality of the text varies. On some, it looks just like the other text on the page, but on some it is very pixilated/rough. This is the font code that I'm using:

I've tried it with just one font, but that doesn't help. Also, I have the applet nested as follows:

applet

This is because I have a line of text within the applet that will display if the browser's security settings are on high and the applet won't run.

Thanks for any help!

Kevin Pufall

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact