dcsimg
Deployment diagram for Applet
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Arianna_Benigno
Posted On:   Friday, February 6, 2004 03:16 AM

Hello! I would like to have a suggestion on how to use a deployment diagram if I have an applet Java as client. My first idea was just to create one view in which some component of the applet was connected with an HTML component on the server and then show the other components. I have been thinking that the deployment diagram is a "picture" of the architecture in a certain moment. So, this solution should be wrong. Maybe I should do two diagrams: the first in which there are the active components on the server and the HTML file the second one, that shows the components on the applet and on the server, but without the "connection" with the HTML file. What do you suggest?    More>>

Hello!

I would like to have a suggestion on how to use a deployment diagram if I have an applet Java as client.
My first idea was just to create one view in which some component of the applet was connected with an HTML component on the server and then show the other components.

I have been thinking that the deployment diagram is a "picture" of the architecture in a certain moment. So, this solution should be wrong. Maybe I should do two diagrams: the first in which there are the active components on the server and the HTML file
the second one, that shows the components on the applet and on the server, but without the "connection" with the HTML file.

What do you suggest?

Thank you,

Arianna

<<Less

Re: Deployment diagram for Applet

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 8, 2004 05:32 PM

My site URL should be:
[Visit: All about UML]

Re: Deployment diagram for Applet

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 8, 2004 05:20 PM

do you mean generating deployment diagram in run-time?

do we need to analyse the logic of the applet?

[Visit: All about UML]
About | Sitemap | Contact