dcsimg
JBuilder with Corba- Visibroker 5.2 Configuration
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   s_r
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 12, 2003 12:48 PM

Hi all, I'm new to Corba. I'm trying to set up my machine to run Java programs with BES Visibroker 5.2. I followed the instructions online and configured JBuilder to run my programs.. But the NameService is not being detected by the server and client. I get a org.omg.InvalidName error when I try to get the root Naming context. I have started the osagent and NameService before I run the Server. The IOR string get printed correctly. Can someone help please.. What are the settings to get the Naming Context? I'm not finding this info on the web. The program runs fine from the command prompt. So there's no error in the program. I'm starting a new project and I need this setup very badly since I need the debugger to know whe   More>>

Hi all,
I'm new to Corba. I'm trying to set up my machine to run Java programs with BES Visibroker 5.2. I followed the instructions online and configured JBuilder to run my programs.. But the NameService is not being detected by the server and client. I get a org.omg.InvalidName error when I try to get the root Naming context.

I have started the osagent and NameService before I run the Server. The IOR string get printed correctly. Can someone help please.. What are the settings to get the Naming Context? I'm not finding this info on the web.

The program runs fine from the command prompt. So there's no error in the program.

I'm starting a new project and I need this setup very badly since I need the debugger to know where my errors are.

Thanks in advance.
SR

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact