why org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm::reset(...) method is not always invoked?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   domenico_macrini
Posted On:   Monday, November 3, 2003 01:06 AM

I have a jsp with a form to modify user profiles. It works fine at the first invocation but any further requests always propose me the form initialized as for the first use. I try to re-initalize the page contents using the ActionForm.reset method, but it is invoked only the first time, so I Suppose that any further invocation is satisfied using a cashed copy of the page. How can I avoid this? I suppose I need to set a parameter in the to avoid cashing or, at least, to explicitly request the invocation of the reset metod as for the validate , but I can't understand which is such a parameter. I'm currently using jdk1.4.2/NetBeans3.5.1 with the included tomcat4.0.6/struts1.1/Win2000Pro.   More>>

I have a jsp with a form to modify user profiles. It works fine at the first invocation but any further requests always propose me the form initialized as for the first use.

I try to re-initalize the page contents using the ActionForm.reset method, but it is invoked only the first time, so I Suppose that any further invocation is satisfied using a cashed copy of the page. How can I avoid this? I suppose I need to set a parameter in the to avoid cashing or, at least, to explicitly request the invocation of the reset metod as for the validate , but I can't understand which is such a parameter.

I'm currently using jdk1.4.2/NetBeans3.5.1 with the included tomcat4.0.6/struts1.1/Win2000Pro.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact