dcsimg
Vedio display using java
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kod_suresh_reddy
Posted On:   Friday, September 26, 2003 10:47 PM

I am facing a problem, I want to display the RGB vedio image using java.I donot know how to proceed..? what packages i have to use,and how to start the program in easy way so that every body can understand. I know the concept, summary is... Take the data, data will be an contineous motion image,for this i need to find the height and width of the image (interms of pixels),that i have to store it in the buffer,and the data read from buffer immediately i have to display.In order to display the contineous motion image, speed rate should be 30 fps.video size is /640x480. so please help me to procced further.If possible send me the full code. Waiting for soon reply regards suresh    More>>

I am facing a problem, I want to display the RGB vedio image using java.I donot know how to proceed..?
what packages i have to use,and how to start the program in easy way so that every body can understand.

I know the concept, summary is...

Take the data, data will be an contineous motion image,for this i need to find the height and width of the image (interms of pixels),that i have to store it in the buffer,and the data read from buffer immediately
i have to display.In order to display the contineous motion image, speed rate should be 30 fps.video size is /640x480.

so please help me to procced further.If possible send me the full code.

Waiting for soon reply

regards
suresh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact