IExplore works bad when my proxy is on Linux
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   George_S
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 9, 2003 02:37 AM

Hi, I've wrote a mini proxy and now I have a problem when running this proxy on linux and the browser is IE 5.5 or less. The problem is like this. When a POST is made, Request arrives to Proxy , it sends it to server then receives the response and sends it back to browser. But in many cases the browser acts stupid. It says that "Page cannot be found" or "Response is empty". And I'm sure I send something on socket. - Works fine for GET. Even more when the proxy runs on Windows the problem appears also but far less frequently. When proxy is on linux or Windows and I use Netscape , Mozilla or Opera, even IE 6.0. everything works fine Is there a frequent mistake that I'm doing? Is there a s   More>>

Hi,

I've wrote a mini proxy and now I have a problem when running this proxy on linux and the browser is IE 5.5 or less.

The problem is like this. When a POST is made, Request arrives to Proxy , it sends it to server then receives the response and sends it back to browser. But in many cases the browser acts stupid. It says that "Page cannot be found" or "Response is empty". And I'm sure I send something on socket. - Works fine for GET.

Even more when the proxy runs on Windows the problem appears also but far less frequently.
When proxy is on linux or Windows and I use Netscape , Mozilla or Opera, even IE 6.0. everything works fine

Is there a frequent mistake that I'm doing? Is there a standard fix for such a problem?
Thanks

<<Less

Re: IExplore works bad when my proxy is on Linux

Posted By:   Uzi_Refaeli  
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 11, 2003 09:34 AM

Do you use
as line sep for the response?
About | Sitemap | Contact