dcsimg
Problem in runing
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mustafa_Bamboat
Posted On:   Saturday, August 30, 2003 05:59 PM

Hi friend, while searching over the net I came to cross Swing FAQ From jGuru. I'm getting a NullPointerException in GroupableTableHeaderUI.java. I can't seem to figure out what's really wrong. If anyone has some working code showing how to make a JTable header span two columns, I'd really love to see it - I'm just started working on it and believe me that since three days' I couldn't found any solution of it. So please if you had solved out this problem then help me out, its urgent because I have to submit my Project. I like to say thanks in advance and keeping the hope that you may reply me as soon as possible. Looking forward to your reply. Regards: Mustafa Ali Bamboat    More>>

Hi friend,

while searching over the net I came to cross Swing FAQ From jGuru.

I'm getting a NullPointerException in GroupableTableHeaderUI.java. I can't seem to figure out what's really wrong. If anyone has some working code showing how to make a JTable header span two columns, I'd really love to see it -

I'm just started working on it and believe me that since three days' I couldn't found any solution of it. So please if you had solved out this problem then help me out, its urgent because I have to submit my Project.

I like to say thanks in advance and keeping the hope that you may reply me as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards:
Mustafa Ali Bamboat
email: bamboat_3@hotmail.com

<<Less

Re: Problem in runing

Posted By:   Stephen_McConnell  
Posted On:   Monday, September 1, 2003 06:10 AM

If you could post a copy of your code here we might be able to help. The GroupableTableHeaderUI.java is one of those internal Java Classes that handle the Look and Feel of Java. If this is where you are getting the "null pointer" exception, something is happening in your code way up the line to cause this to happen.

When you post your code here (and posts in general), you need to use HTML tags around your code.... Separate paragraphs with a

tag... use the

tags around your code....

We'd be glad to help. But we need to know some more information. And have you used a debugger to step through your code?

Stephen McConnell

About | Sitemap | Contact