dcsimg
variable from with Struts
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Johannes_Schultze
Posted On:   Friday, July 25, 2003 07:25 AM

Hi, I need do handle a form with the Struts-framework, but there's something like a school-timetable that may have a different numer of field from time to time. ------------------------- + textfield + textfield + ------------------------- + textfield + textfield + ------------------------- ... variable number of rows ------------------------- + textfield + textfield + ------------------------- + textfield + textfield + ------------------------- So, can I use a ActionForm to get the values of all these textfields? I mean: I got to set the names of the variables in t   More>>

Hi,

I need do handle a form with the Struts-framework, but there's something like a school-timetable that may have a different numer of field from time to time.

-------------------------

+ textfield + textfield +

... variable number of rows

So, can I use a ActionForm to get the values of all these textfields? I mean: I got to set the names of the variables in the ActionForm, but I just don't know how many variables there are going to be!

Getting this timetable from the Model to the View is no Problem with Java or logic:iterate, but I don't jave any idea how to get the values to my Action.

Thanks,
Johannes

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact