dcsimg
How to nullify Form Object after the data is submitted, in order to avoid, pre-populating the view form??
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shridhar_N
Posted On:   Thursday, July 24, 2003 04:13 AM

Hi All, I have an Struts application (Registartion page), which has 3 pages , wizard.. Before the the data is entered into the database, the user has to fill all the controls in all the 3 pages.. Once the data is submitted into the database the the user will be shown a success page. Now suppose the user again comes bak to the registration page , all the controls are pre-populated with the previous set of values, which should not be displayed.. ( populated).. After i make database entry of the form values , i am explicitly nullifying the form Object.. form = null; but eventhough it is not working.. it is showing the previous values.. My sessionscope in struts-cconfgi.xml   More>>

Hi All,

I have an Struts application (Registartion page), which has 3 pages , wizard..
Before the the data is entered into the database, the user has to fill all the controls in all the 3 pages..

Once the data is submitted into the database the the user will be shown a success page.

Now suppose the user again comes bak to the registration page , all the controls are pre-populated with the previous set of values, which should not be displayed.. ( populated)..

After i make database entry of the form values , i am explicitly nullifying the form Object..
form = null;

but eventhough it is not working.. it is showing the previous values..

My sessionscope in struts-cconfgi.xml file for this form is "session"

Can anyone tell me , how do i set the form to null, so that, even if, after the user registers and again comes to the same page, the previous data will not be displayed..

Thanks in Advance..

~Shridhar..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact