dcsimg
**URGENT** Compiling my implentation of native methods in C returns error
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Pary_Alavi
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 16, 2003 02:32 AM

Hi I have used JNI to use native mehtods implemented on C++. I have compiled myImplement.c using MS VC++ 6.0 in Windows platform, but it returns error as follows: D:jdk1.3includejni.h <24>: fetal error C1083: cannot open include file 'stdio.h' The command line I used to compile the c file was: D:PROGRA~1MICROS~3VC98BINcl -ID:jdk1.3include -ID:jdk1.3includewin32 -LD E:MyImplement.c -FemyImplement.dll What 's the error about and how could I solve that? Thanks, Pary    More>>

Hi

I have used JNI to use native mehtods implemented on C++. I have compiled myImplement.c using MS VC++ 6.0 in Windows platform, but it returns error as follows:

D:jdk1.3includejni.h <24>: fetal error C1083: cannot open include file 'stdio.h'

The command line I used to compile the c file was:

D:PROGRA~1MICROS~3VC98BINcl -ID:jdk1.3include -ID:jdk1.3includewin32 -LD E:MyImplement.c -FemyImplement.dll

What 's the error about and how could I solve that?

Thanks,
Pary

<<Less

Re: **URGENT** Compiling my implentation of native methods in C returns error

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 16, 2003 06:47 AM

Sounds like you are missing one or more "-I" directives on your command line, for the directories where your compiler keeps its standard headers, like "stdio.h". What set of directories does the documentation, for your command line compiler, say to always include?

About | Sitemap | Contact