How to use java parser to grab expressions from source?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Charlweed_Hymerfan
Posted On:   Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:03 AM

Hi All, I am a total anlr newbie. To make a long story short, all I want to do (at the moment) is be able to tranform Java source code by replacing someIndentifier = ; with setSomeIndentifier( ); For all valid expressions. I am currently tring to agument the expression() method in JavaRecognizer, but I'm stumbling around in the dark. I'm going to (try) and start with a method to transform the AST variable expression_AST back into source code by walking it and it's sub nodes. But I still don't know how to determine the line and colums number for a particular AST node. Any help would be very much appreciated. Charlweed    More>>

Hi All, I am a total anlr newbie.
To make a long story short, all I want to do (at the moment) is be able to tranform Java source code by replacing

someIndentifier = ;
with
setSomeIndentifier( );

For all valid expressions.

I am currently tring to agument the expression() method in JavaRecognizer, but I'm stumbling around in the dark. I'm going to (try) and start with a method to transform the AST variable expression_AST back into source code by walking it and it's sub nodes. But I still don't know how to determine the line and colums number for a particular AST node.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Charlweed

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact