dcsimg
message provider : scheduling pipe
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Peter_Muckel
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 9, 2003 02:26 AM

I have got a bit strange situation: The pipe between the client and server has a small bandwidth and is used by serveral applications. So the connection should be scheduled by a central application and my client and my server should communicate in a asychronous batch mode over this central application at night. I should build up a general middleware infrastructure which also can use by other servers and clients. My first idea was to build up a proprietary architecture using file directories for coming in and coming out data on both sides. The data were in a XML format describing the sender and receiver beyond my middleware and containing the application data. Now I read about SOAP especially JAXM and me   More>>

I have got a bit strange situation:

The pipe between the client and server has a small bandwidth and is used by serveral applications. So the connection should be scheduled by a central application and my client and my server should communicate in a asychronous batch mode over this central application at night.

I should build up a general middleware infrastructure which also can use by other servers and clients.

My first idea was to build up a proprietary architecture using file directories for coming in and coming out data on both sides. The data were in a XML format describing the sender and receiver beyond my middleware and containing the application data.
Now I read about SOAP especially JAXM and message provider the first time.

My question:

Can a message provider support me to schedule the pipe?
If yes, is it a good architeture?
What requirements must a server and a client accomplish to participate on this infrastructure?

Thank you for every advice

Peter

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact