Problem with the message body, when i'm attaching the file HTML part of the body printing as it is
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 8, 2003 05:32 AM

Hi, My Message contains HTML code.Like the following Bold Task ID /Bold: Java Variable Bold Acted By /Bold: Java Variable I'm concatenating all the above one in String Buffer. I'm setting to the message Object. like message.setBody(sb.toString()) my mail contains attachment too. for that i've set the contentType like...message.setContent(multipartobject); Now sending mail...Transport.send(message); I'm getting the attachment correctly. but my body which conatins the HTML portion is printing as it is. Can anybody help me out Note : here also i'm unable to produce actual html tags, those are getting replaced. So in place of "Bold" html Bol   More>>

Hi,
My Message contains HTML code.Like the following

Bold Task ID /Bold: Java Variable
Bold Acted By /Bold: Java Variable

I'm concatenating all the above one in String Buffer.
I'm setting to the message Object. like message.setBody(sb.toString())

my mail contains attachment too. for that i've set the contentType like...message.setContent(multipartobject);
Now sending mail...Transport.send(message);

I'm getting the attachment correctly. but my body which conatins the HTML portion is printing as it is.
Can anybody help me out

Note : here also i'm unable to produce actual html tags, those are getting replaced. So in place of "Bold" html Bold tag is there

thanks
karunakar

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact