Error : Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection with using data-source tag in java 1.3 envnt
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   franck_rocher
Posted On:   Thursday, July 3, 2003 02:55 AM

hi, I'm using tag in strus_config.xml for my Oracle's database connection. it works fine with an JSDK 1.4 environment. But, I've got this following error message under JSDK 1.3.1.8 environment : org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection the pb seems to become from the data-source tag in struts-config.xml. if I remove this tag on the struts-config i have no errors with JSDK 1.3.1.8 but i loose the easily database connection I saw others members having the same problem but I don't find a solution on their posts my data-source tag is well the first tag on my struts config file So, if you have a solution for this or heard about this incom   More>>

hi,

I'm using tag in strus_config.xml for my Oracle's database connection.
it works fine with an JSDK 1.4 environment.
But, I've got this following error message under JSDK 1.3.1.8 environment :

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection

the pb seems to become from the data-source tag in struts-config.xml. if I remove this tag on the struts-config i have no errors with JSDK 1.3.1.8 but i loose the easily database connection
I saw others members having the same problem but I don't find a solution on their posts
my data-source tag is well the first tag on my struts config file
So, if you have a solution for this or heard about this incompatibility between struts and java 1.3.1.8, i'll appreciate your help!

thank you

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact