calling custom bean
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   siddharth_sid
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 24, 2003 10:54 AM

i have created a custom event, a custom event listener and a custom bean.The purpose of the bean is to receive information from the thread which recieves data through socket from a server,and fire events in such a way that it updates my gui, say change the value of a text field. I want to call this bean in a swing gui.When i fire the custom event, i want to do some changes in the gui, which i have written in the method of the interface, but it dosent make changes in the gui,say i have a label in the dialog. when the event fires i want to change the label of the gui. am i something missing or what...or do i'll have to do something to use that custom bean in swing gui. its really urgent....plz help me out..   More>>

i have created a custom event, a custom event listener and a custom bean.The purpose of the bean is to receive information from the thread which recieves data through socket from a server,and fire events in such a way that it updates my gui, say change the value of a text field.

I want to call this bean in a swing gui.When i fire the custom event, i want to do some changes in the gui, which i have written in the method of the interface, but it dosent make changes in the gui,say i have a label in the dialog. when the event fires i want to change the label of the gui.

am i something missing or what...or do i'll have to do something to use that custom bean in swing gui.

its really urgent....plz help me out...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact