5 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   h_w
Posted On:   Friday, June 13, 2003 08:22 AM

Re: org.apache.xerces

Posted By:   monkey_luffy  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:25 PM

yo. just wondering if anyone would be willing to take a moment to depart from the tenets of capitalism and help me out with the same error.

Posted By:   Simon_Ablett  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 24, 2003 05:00 AM

If I remember correctly your initial problem was that your application could not find the xerces classes. Assuming that your xerces installation was in '/apps/xerces/'. Check that the directory contains a file 'xerces.jar'. Now check that your CLASSPATH environment variable contains a reference to '/apps/xerces/xerces.jar'. If it does then try compiling / running your app again. If it doesn't then add such an entry to your CLASSPATH.

Regards.

Posted By:   Joe_Millionaire  
Posted On:   Friday, June 13, 2003 09:18 AM

What are you talking about?

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Friday, June 13, 2003 08:53 AM

Another thing you can do is login paltalk, join a room, and try to listen or talk. In this way, you make sure your paltalk is working, and you know how to use it.

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Friday, June 13, 2003 08:41 AM

If you send me your paltalk nickname by email, we can talk online tonight at about 8:30pm CDT or 1:30am GMT. Of course, we need both login paltalk at that time. I'll send you a private message by using your paltalk nickname then. Another thing is you need to have a microphone (headset) for your PC, if you don't have one already, go to BestBuy or Circuit City, or any other PC electronic store to buy one for Internet/PC. It is around $30.00. BTW, I cannot read your email until tonight.

Hope "see" you tonight!

About | Sitemap | Contact