dcsimg
Effect of setting content-Type attribute in both JSPs while including output of one JSP in another using jsp:include..
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rajesh_Mohapatra
Posted On:   Friday, June 13, 2003 03:52 AM

Hi all, Suppose I have a JSP where content-Type is set to "text/html; charset=Shift_JIS". This JSP includes another JSP using . The included JSP also contains content-Type attribute in page directive with value as "text/html;charset=EUC-KR". If both the JSPs contain japanese characters, what should be the output. Assuming all other setups are correct. Because I want to clarify what does the following mean: The ServletResponse object has its path elements and parameters remain unchanged from the caller's. The included servlet cannot change the response status code or set headers; any attempt to make a change is ignored. thanks & regards    More>>

Hi all,

Suppose I have a JSP where content-Type is set to "text/html; charset=Shift_JIS".
This JSP includes another JSP using .
The included JSP also contains content-Type attribute in page directive with value as "text/html;charset=EUC-KR".

If both the JSPs contain japanese characters, what should be the output.
Assuming all other setups are correct.

Because I want to clarify what does the following mean:

The ServletResponse object has its path elements and parameters remain unchanged from the caller's. The included
servlet cannot change the response status code or set headers; any attempt to make a change is ignored.

thanks & regards
Rajesh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact