Build Failed : javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sourabh_Das
Posted On:   Thursday, June 5, 2003 05:23 AM

Hi, I was having a shell script build.sh from which I used to call the build.xml file through the command: java -cp $CLASSPATH -Dant.home=$ANT_HOME org.apache.tools.ant.Main $1 $2 $3 $4 This was working fine till recently I moved from Ant 1.3 to Ant 1.4.1 after which everytime, during execution I am getting the error message: BUILD FAILED javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserFactoryImpl at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java) at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.getParserFactory(ProjectHelper.java) at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.parse(ProjectHelper.java) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.....   More>>

Hi,

I was having a shell script build.sh from which I used to call the build.xml file through the command:
java -cp $CLASSPATH -Dant.home=$ANT_HOME org.apache.tools.ant.Main $1 $2 $3 $4

This was working fine till recently I moved from Ant 1.3 to Ant 1.4.1 after which everytime, during execution I am getting the error message:
BUILD FAILED
javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserFactoryImpl
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java)
at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.getParserFactory(ProjectHelper.java)
at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.parse(ProjectHelper.java)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.....

I have both jaxp.jar and xerces.jar in my classpath, same as I was using earlier.
Can anyone please let me know at the earliest why is this error coming and how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Sourabh

<<Less

Re: Build Failed : javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 5, 2003 12:06 PM

I recommend going to Ant 1.5.3 at this point.
About | Sitemap | Contact