dcsimg
How to process a SQL task output file?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Olivier_NEOCEL
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 21, 2003 06:03 AM

Hello, Using the SQL task, I execute a query on some database and I get an output text file containing this for example : PRODUCT_ID,ITEM_ID,ITEM_TYPE,VARIANT,REVISION,DIR_FULLPATH,FILENAME,WORKSET_NAME APP_TEST,A1,IT_DOC,A,1,Documentation/,P14-PRJTST-DST-APP_TEST-DossierSpecTest2.doc,WS_APP_TEST_PRJTST APP_TEST,A2,IT_DOC,A,3,Documentation/,P14-PRJTST-DST-APP_TEST-DossierSpecTest2.doc,WS_APP_TEST_PRJTST I would like to ignore the first line (headers) and process the n lines following the first to obtain something like this: APP_TEST:A1.A-IT_DOC;1 APP_TEST:A2.A-IT_DOC;3 Before creating some customized task to do this, I would like to know if there already    More>>

Hello,

Using the SQL task, I execute a query on some database and I get an output text file containing this for example :

PRODUCT_ID,ITEM_ID,ITEM_TYPE,VARIANT,REVISION,DIR_FULLPATH,FILENAME,WORKSET_NAME
APP_TEST,A1,IT_DOC,A,1,Documentation/,P14-PRJTST-DST-APP_TEST-DossierSpecTest2.doc,WS_APP_TEST_PRJTST
APP_TEST,A2,IT_DOC,A,3,Documentation/,P14-PRJTST-DST-APP_TEST-DossierSpecTest2.doc,WS_APP_TEST_PRJTST

I would like to ignore the first line (headers) and process the n lines following the first to obtain something like this:

APP_TEST:A1.A-IT_DOC;1
APP_TEST:A2.A-IT_DOC;3

Before creating some customized task to do this, I would like to know if there already is some Ant task doing this.
Could you help me?    <<Less

Re: How to process a SQL task output file?

Posted By:   Eugene_Kuleshov  
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 21, 2003 02:27 PM

You can strip the first line by the following task

For the rest of transformation you may write a custom task, use BSF scripting or XSLT transformation.

About | Sitemap | Contact