JAX-RPC and Http Error 691
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 6, 2003 07:21 AM

I'm trying to build a simple web serviceswith JAX-RPC, following the directives found on the Sun's tutorial. Everything is ok (ties and stubs generated, web services deployed, tomcat started up, client compiled), until I run the client. What I found is the following exception, thrown on client-side: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Invalid Content-Type:text/html ....(some lines below) java.rmi.RemoteException: HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to internalize message; .... Looking at the ${TOMCAT}/logs/localhost_access_log, I see that on the server-side, the following event has happened: "POST /webservices/strconv HTTP/1.1"   More>>

I'm trying to build a simple web serviceswith JAX-RPC, following the directives found on the Sun's tutorial.

Everything is ok (ties and stubs generated, web services deployed, tomcat started up, client compiled), until I run the client.

What I found is the following exception, thrown on client-side:

javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Invalid Content-Type:text/html
....(some lines below)
java.rmi.RemoteException: HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to internalize message;

Looking at the ${TOMCAT}/logs/localhost_access_log, I see that on the server-side, the following event has happened:

"POST /webservices/strconv HTTP/1.1" 500 691.

Don't mind the URL... what I notice is the 691, that could indicate an authentication error on the server side, but I just don't know where I coould change settings to make it work!!

Does anyone have any idea, or is someone experiencing the same problem?

Any help will be very appreciated!
.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact