dcsimg
Program dies after a long wait
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tim_Ho
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 6, 2003 02:28 AM

Hi, I've got this strange problem for a few months now but still haven't got any idea. I hope some of you can help me. Thanks in advance. Currently I've got a Java program, which talks to another Java program thru RMI. And this java program communicates with a C++ program using JNI. Everything in this connection works fine most of the time. However, if the c++ program calls a Java method thru JNI and this method takes a long long time to run, the c++ program dies without any error messages. This also means that B dies as well. It seems to me that the c++ program kills itself because "it doesn't want to wait"... I am quite sure it is not the problem in the C++ program because it works fine standalone.    More>>

Hi,

I've got this strange problem for a few months now but still haven't got any idea. I hope some of you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Currently I've got a Java program, which talks to another Java program thru RMI. And this java program communicates with a C++ program using JNI.

Everything in this connection works fine most of the time.
However, if the c++ program calls a Java method thru JNI and this method takes a long long time to run, the c++ program dies without any error messages. This also means that B dies as well. It seems to me that the c++ program kills itself because "it doesn't want to wait"... I am quite sure it is not the problem in the C++ program because it works fine standalone.

Does anyone know why this would happen?

Thank you very much,

Tim

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact