live feed in an applet
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Piyush_Jain
Posted On:   Monday, April 28, 2003 11:27 AM

hi! i have made an rmi application that is capable of running two robots through the web. right now i am struggling to get the live feed of the same on the web. i am working on redhat linux. can somebody suggest some solutions as to how should i go about installing the camera on the linux and transmitting and refreshing the image on the webpage. i can either purchase a webcam (i have no idea which works with linux) from market or try to write some code for an existing sony camcorder. i will really appreciate any help regarding this issue. Thanks Please use html tags to format code blocks.    More>>

hi!
i have made an rmi application that is capable of running two robots through the web.

right now i am struggling to get the live feed of the same on the web. i am working on redhat linux.

can somebody suggest some solutions as to how should i go about installing the camera on the linux and transmitting and refreshing the image on the webpage.
i can either purchase a webcam (i have no idea which works with linux) from market or try to write some code for an existing sony camcorder.

i will really appreciate any help regarding this issue.

Thanks

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact