dcsimg
java code for fantasy football
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Patrick_Geary
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 23, 2003 01:58 AM

Hi I am currently trying to do a project which involves a designing a fantasy football application. My game will be based on the user selecting 10 different teams from the different leagues. There will be no individual players involved. The user will have a limit on the amount of money they can spend on picking their teams. I have a website set up where the user makes their selections and these selections are then stored to my database. I was hoping some one might be able to help me with the code for running through each team and allocating points to them base on the results. I plan on allocating 5 points to a team if they win, 2 points if the match is a draw, and deducting 2 points if the a team loses. any help would be greatly appreciated Tha   More>>

Hi
I am currently trying to do a project which involves a designing a fantasy football application. My game will be based on the user selecting 10 different teams from the different leagues. There will be no individual players involved. The user will have a limit on the amount of money they can spend on picking their teams. I have a website set up where the user makes their selections and these selections are then stored to my database. I was hoping some one might be able to help me with the code for running through each team and allocating points to them base on the results. I plan on allocating 5 points to a team if they win, 2 points if the match is a draw, and deducting 2 points if the a team loses.

any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Patrick

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact