What changes should be made in windows 2000 Server to get rid off this error?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, April 21, 2003 08:12 PM

when I run ant1.5.3 in 2000 Server to get the deployable jar file using weblogic.ejbc to use in bea weblogic6.1 I am getting the following error. The same ant application is creating jar files properly in windows-XP. So what are the steps to follow to run my program properly in windows-2000 Server also. The command I am using in ant is ejbc_FinalUserEntity: [java] java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javac -nowarn -classpath C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfoejbcgen;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelib t.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibi18n.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibsunrsasign.jar;C:j2sdk1.4    More>>

when I run ant1.5.3 in 2000 Server to get the deployable jar file using weblogic.ejbc to use in bea weblogic6.1 I am getting the following error. The same ant application is creating jar files properly in windows-XP. So what are the steps to follow to run my program properly in windows-2000 Server also. The command I am using in ant is

ejbc_FinalUserEntity:

[java] java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javac -nowarn -classpath C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfoejbcgen;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelib
t.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibi18n.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibsunrsasign.jar;C:j2sdk1.4
.1_02jrelibjsse.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibjce.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelib
charsets.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jreclasses;C: eawlserver6.1libj2ee12.jar;C:
beawlserver6.1libweblogic.jar;C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfo;C:Us
ersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfodist;C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserI
nfodistDataObject.jar -d C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfoejbcgen C:
UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfoejbcgencom
tcmyejbuserentity*.java error=2

[java] at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
[java] at java.lang.Win32Process. (Win32Process.java:63)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:566)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:491)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:457)
[java] at weblogic.utils.Executable.exec(Executable.java:200)
[java] at weblogic.utils.Executable.exec(Executable.java:125)

[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compileMaybeExit(CompilerInvoker.java:545)

[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compile(CompilerInvoker.java:372)

[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compile(CompilerInvoker.java:363)

[java] at weblogic.ejb20.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:245)

[java] at weblogic.ejbc20.runBody(ejbc20.java:360)
[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:79)
[java] at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:21)
[java] Exec failed .. exiting
[java] Java Result: 1

Kindly suggest me a suggestion why I am getting an error like that in windows-2000 Server and not in windows XP.
Thank You,

Mouli V C
E-mail:cm_vedula@mail.com    <<Less

Re: What changes should be made in windows 2000 Server to get rid off this error?

Posted By:   Animesh_Srivastava  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 22, 2003 01:43 PM

Please try not to post the same question a multiple number of times. People take time to respond and in all good intentions, they help us when they do so. I guess we should be willing to give them their own time and not flood the forums with the same question thus denying others of their fair chance of getting a question answered.
About | Sitemap | Contact