dcsimg
Accessing application root in Weblogic
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   vas_pulipati
Posted On:   Thursday, April 10, 2003 03:48 PM

Hi all, I'm using weblogic 7.0, and I'm trying to find out how to access application root directory from my code(EJBs, or other classes). My application "MyApp" is deployed into the weblogic's applications dir like this: c: eauser_projectsmydomainapplicationsMyApp Now, I want to create a subdir there(...MyAppdata) and read from or write(create some files) into that directory from my application code. How do I do that? One way is to access this dir by absolute path. But, this path is unknown to my code as it depends on weblogic's configuration on the target platform. Is there anyway I can find out my application root at runtime, and use relative path from there.    More>>

Hi all,

I'm using weblogic 7.0, and I'm trying to find out how to access application root directory from my code(EJBs, or other classes).
My application "MyApp" is deployed into the weblogic's applications dir like this:

c: eauser_projectsmydomainapplicationsMyApp

Now, I want to create a subdir there(...MyAppdata) and read from or write(create some files) into that directory from my application code. How do I do that?

One way is to access this dir by absolute path. But, this path is unknown to my code as it depends on weblogic's configuration on the target platform. Is there anyway I can find out my application root at runtime, and use relative path from there.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Vas

<<Less

Re: Accessing application root in Weblogic

Posted By:   vinay_salehithal  
Posted On:   Monday, April 14, 2003 11:35 AM

Chk out getRealPath method in ServletContext API
About | Sitemap | Contact