dcsimg
How can I compile this project?Please!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   tan_mingbo
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 9, 2003 08:59 PM

Recently,when I copy a project which can be build correctly by JBuilder7 to another directory,then I build it in the new direcotry by Jb7,but errors occured when compiling the java files---It refers to the old directory! The error like this: "ContrReflect.java": Error #: 901 : package com.sky.contract stated in source E:sfprojectzjprojectprogramzjglsrccomskycontractContrReflect.java does not match directory com.sky.contract at line 1, column 17 and the "E:sfprojectzjprojectprogramzjgl" is old directory.My new directory is "E:zjgl".I open directory is "E:zjgl". How can I compile the project?please! Thanks!    More>>

Recently,when I copy a project which can be build correctly by JBuilder7 to another directory,then I build it in the new direcotry by Jb7,but errors occured when compiling the java files---It refers to the old directory!
The error like this:

"ContrReflect.java": Error #: 901 : package com.sky.contract stated in source E:sfprojectzjprojectprogramzjglsrccomskycontractContrReflect.java does not match directory com.sky.contract at line 1, column 17

and the "E:sfprojectzjprojectprogramzjgl" is old directory.My new directory is "E:zjgl".I open directory is
"E:zjgl".
How can I compile the project?please!
Thanks!    <<Less

Re: How can I compile this project?Please!

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, April 10, 2003 12:42 AM

Set your Source-Directory to E:sfprojectzjprojectprogramzjglsrc.
About | Sitemap | Contact