HELP XSLT !
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jagan_Ram
Posted On:   Thursday, March 13, 2003 01:18 PM

Hello, I am pretty much new to XSL. I am stuck here. Pl help. Here is the scenario: I am trying to parse a huge xml string based on the xml schema.In that huge string I want only some information. I tried to use xsl:for-each and loop thru it. Thats fine. But the data I need to display at the client is stored as an attribute in an empty xml tag. Example: There are a lot of CaseValue elements. Once I am inside a CaseValue, I want to be able to check the slotName value and then display the corresponding valueName. Any Idea? Thanks in advance. Jagan.    More>>

Hello,

I am pretty much new to XSL. I am stuck here. Pl help. Here is the scenario: I am trying to parse a huge xml string based on the xml schema.In that huge string I want only some
information. I tried to use xsl:for-each and loop thru it. Thats fine. But the data I need to display at the client is stored as an attribute in an empty xml tag.

Example:

There are a lot of CaseValue elements. Once I am inside a CaseValue, I want to be able to check the slotName value and then display the corresponding valueName. Any Idea?

Thanks in advance.

Jagan.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact