Internal frame connection
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Eddie_Soo
Posted On:   Thursday, March 6, 2003 07:54 AM

I am a beginner java user. I am currently developing a simple offline application. To make it simple, there are 3 .java files - 1 main page and 2 other sub pages. I have reffered to the sample given in the java tutorial - InternalFrameEventDemo.java. My application is something like that sample, the only different thing is I am using another class to create the other 2 pages. wat actually i am doing is, when i click on the menu on my main page, 1 of the calling sub page will comes out. In my coding I am using something like wat in the InternalFrameEventDemo.java but still there is a problem when i am trying to call the other page from the main page. there is no error but when i click on the menu, there is no frame coming out. I dont know w   More>>

I am a beginner java user. I am currently developing a simple offline application. To make it simple, there are 3 .java files - 1 main page and 2 other sub pages. I have reffered to the sample given in the java tutorial - InternalFrameEventDemo.java.

My application is something like that sample, the only different thing is I am using another class to create the other 2 pages. wat actually i am doing is, when i click on the menu on my main page, 1 of the calling sub page will comes out. In my coding I am using something like wat in the InternalFrameEventDemo.java but still there is a problem when i am trying to call the other page from the main page. there is no error but when i click on the menu, there is no frame coming out.

I dont know what i did wrongly. For those who is willing to help I can send u the code to have a look if you want.

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact