Application to play media on windows
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Deepak_Raghavan
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 4, 2003 02:13 PM

Hello Everyone, People familiar with the Mac Os would have used the ITunes application to play the media. In ITunes, we could connect to various radio stations and listen to the streaming audio. The urls of the streaming audios are saved as well within the application and one can browse through the list and connect to a radio station of his/her choice. I was wondering if such a thing is possible with any of the applications on windows (winamp, media player, ??). One should be able to save the url of the streaming source too, thus maintaining a list of such stations. or still better, could be develop an application which can cater to these needs? Any inputs please mail me at nsdeepakvr@yahoo.com Thanks for your time, Best Regards   More>>

Hello Everyone,

People familiar with the Mac Os would have used the ITunes application to play the media. In ITunes, we could connect to various radio stations and listen to the streaming audio. The urls of the streaming audios are saved as well within the application and one can browse through the list and connect to a radio station of his/her choice. I was wondering if such a thing is possible with any of the applications on windows (winamp, media player, ??). One should be able to save the url of the streaming source too, thus maintaining a list of such stations.

or still better, could be develop an application which can cater to these needs?

Any inputs please mail me at nsdeepakvr@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time, Best Regards, Deepak

<<Less

Re: Application to play media on windows

Posted By:   Daniele_Galluccio  
Posted On:   Friday, May 2, 2003 06:06 PM

Either winamp and wmp are able to listen to radio station..
as many others windows apps do.

... but what concern this with java and mac OS ?

aren't you a little OT? :-)
About | Sitemap | Contact