dcsimg
Problem with Tomcat, iis and Javamail
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Lina_Lee
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 26, 2003 02:03 AM

Recently, I tried to configure tomcat and iis to work together. Everything works out fine but the Javamail don't seem to be working it gives me error below org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPNote: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated. C:Tomcatworklocalhost_8080%foldername est.java:20: Package javax.mail not found in import. import javax.mail.*; ^ C:Tomcatworklocalhost_8080%foldername est.java:21: Package javax.mail.internet not found in import. import javax.mail.internet.*; ^ C:Tomcatworklocalhost_8080%foldername est.java:22: Package javax.activation not found in import. import javax.activation.*; ^ 3 errors, 1 warning    More>>

Recently, I tried to configure tomcat and iis to work together. Everything works out fine but the Javamail don't seem to be working it gives me error below

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPNote: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.
C:Tomcatworklocalhost_8080%foldername est.java:20: Package javax.mail not found in import.
import javax.mail.*;
^
C:Tomcatworklocalhost_8080%foldername est.java:21: Package javax.mail.internet not found in import.
import javax.mail.internet.*;
^
C:Tomcatworklocalhost_8080%foldername est.java:22: Package javax.activation not found in import.
import javax.activation.*;
^
3 errors, 1 warning

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:282)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.doLoadJSP(JspServlet.java:612)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader12.loadJSP(JasperLoader12.java:146)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:542)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.java:258)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:268)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:429)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:500)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:166)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Can anyone advised on this as I have map the mail.jar and activation.jar to the classpath.

<<Less

Re: Problem with Tomcat, iis and Javamail

Posted By:   John_Shin  
Posted On:   Thursday, March 27, 2003 03:44 PM

I keep my mail.jar in tomcat4.0commonlib

Re: Problem with Tomcat, iis and Javamail

Posted By:   John_Zukowski  
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 26, 2003 07:50 PM

Copy the JAR files to the jre/lib/ext directory for the runtime.
About | Sitemap | Contact