dcsimg
JUnit and Log4j
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   mira_mira
Posted On:   Monday, February 17, 2003 06:37 AM

Hi, Does any one use JUnit and Log4J together? I am getting the next error messages (see bellow). My JUnit test class tests code that use Log4J. If I run code without JUnit everithing works fine. Thank you a lot! log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" object is not assignable to a "org.apache.log4j.Appender" variable. log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Appender" was loaded by log4j:ERROR [junit.runner.TestCaseClassLoader@1be16f5] whereas object of type log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" was loaded by [sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@12f6684]. log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "A1".   More>>

Hi,

Does any one use JUnit and Log4J together?

I am getting the next error messages (see bellow). My JUnit test class tests code that use Log4J. If I run code without JUnit everithing works fine.

Thank you a lot!

log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" object is not assignable to a "org.apache.log4j.Appender" variable.
log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Appender" was loaded by
log4j:ERROR [junit.runner.TestCaseClassLoader@1be16f5] whereas object of type
log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" was loaded by [sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@12f6684].
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "A1"..

<<Less

Re: JUnit and Log4j

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 18, 2003 12:44 AM

About | Sitemap | Contact