Jni, servlet and windows api func.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kimo_boissonnier
Posted On:   Sunday, February 16, 2003 11:14 PM

I have a problem that I haven't been able to really source. I am trying to control a window app using native function. So I've done my dll and it's working nicely when I do a simple java console test interface, but when I call the native function from the servlet, it will return and execute the code, but something fails since I don't the apps doesnt act like it should. It doesnt react at all. So I'm not sure where is the problem. Anyone with similar problem could maybe give a hint ;). What the difference I don't understand Between servlet and apps? My guess would be in the call of the virtual machine, or something like the servlet enviromnent using different version of java (I have on my comp 1.3 and 1.4).    More>>

I have a problem that I haven't been able to really source.
I am trying to control a window app using native function.
So I've done my dll and it's working nicely when I do a simple java console test interface, but when I call the native function from the servlet, it will return and execute the code, but something fails since I don't the apps doesnt act like it should. It doesnt react at all.
So I'm not sure where is the problem.

Anyone with similar problem could maybe give a hint ;).
What the difference I don't understand Between servlet and apps?

My guess would be in the call of the virtual machine, or something like the servlet enviromnent using different version of java (I have on my comp 1.3 and 1.4).

Help would be most welcome!
Thanks in advance

ps. The basic question is why I don't get the handle of a window in my function when I call it from a servlet?    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact