WSAD EJB Association
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, February 2, 2003 10:08 PM

Hi! I am trying to develop cmp entity ejb with Assoication relationship with WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0. BeanA has 1:m relationship with BeanB. Both the roles in EJB Extension editor are Navigable. Once the code is generated, I am tried to deploy it using Generate->Deploy and RMIC code... But it gives an error that says "Must implement the inherited abstract method cmp.EJSFinderBeanBBean.findBeanBbyBeanA(BeanAKey)." The signature of this method (findBeanBbyBeanA) is already added inside BeanB's Home interface. I tried looking for the finder method on the EJB Extension editor but could not find it. Any insight? Thanks in advance!    More>>

Hi!

I am trying to develop cmp entity ejb with Assoication relationship with WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0.

BeanA has 1:m relationship with BeanB. Both the roles in EJB Extension editor are Navigable.

Once the code is generated, I am tried to deploy it using Generate->Deploy and RMIC code... But it gives an error that says "Must implement the inherited abstract method cmp.EJSFinderBeanBBean.findBeanBbyBeanA(BeanAKey)." The signature of this method (findBeanBbyBeanA) is already added inside BeanB's Home interface.

I tried looking for the finder method on the EJB Extension editor but could not find it. Any insight?

Thanks in advance!

Mao

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact