How can I de/serialize an interface?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 28, 2003 06:54 AM

Hi everyone! I'm practicing with SOAP services, and... it's really hard...! I'm triyng to reurn an interface as a result of a service, but when I try to create the wsdl file with AXIS Java2WSDL class,I get: "The class p4WSDL.Vehiculo does not contain a default constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class. The class cannot be converted into an xml schema type. An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file." When you look at the generated wsdl this is what I get: ... ... The classes I'm trying to use are very simple and only use String and int. How can I tell it how to serialize my interface? Do I need to provide a BeanInfo ? or creat an new de/seri   More>>

Hi everyone!

I'm practicing with SOAP services, and... it's really hard...! I'm triyng to reurn an interface as a result of a service, but when I try to create the wsdl file with AXIS Java2WSDL class,I get:
"The class p4WSDL.Vehiculo does not contain a default constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class. The class cannot be converted into an xml schema type. An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file."

When you look at the generated wsdl this is what I get:

The classes I'm trying to use are very simple and only use String and int. How can I tell it how to serialize my interface? Do I need to provide a BeanInfo ? or creat an new de/serializer?

Thank you all!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact