Palm OS Emulator
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marika_Ludmann
Posted On:   Monday, January 20, 2003 05:53 AM

I am developing a small application using J2ME and Palm OS. I am using the J2ME Wireless toolkit as a development environment. Each time I test the code with the Palm OS Emulator, the application runs automatically. That is the wireless toolkit opens the Palm OS emulator, starts Java, and runs the application. Alternatively, when I exit the application a little symbol comes up on the emulator for the application and when double clicking it starts. When I finish testing I select close to close the emulator and save nothing. My problem is that sometimes the emulator does not open automatically, rather I have to select a new session. Unfortunately nothing happens and there is no way to start my application. The only way I can is to restart my PC. Does anyone know    More>>

I am developing a small application using J2ME and Palm OS. I am using the J2ME Wireless toolkit as a development environment.

Each time I test the code with the Palm OS Emulator, the application runs automatically. That is the wireless toolkit opens the Palm OS emulator, starts Java, and runs the application. Alternatively, when I exit the application a little symbol comes up on the emulator for the application and when double clicking it starts. When I finish testing I select close to close the emulator and save nothing.

My problem is that sometimes the emulator does not open automatically, rather I have to select a new session. Unfortunately nothing happens and there is no way to start my application. The only way I can is to restart my PC. Does anyone know why this is?

<<Less

Re: Palm OS Emulator

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 21, 2003 07:17 AM

Unfortunately nothing happens and there is no way to start my application. The only way I can is to restart my PC. Does anyone know why this is?

Let me guess, your PC is running Windows, right?

About | Sitemap | Contact