dcsimg
I get a Segmentation violation and my process gets killed during the startup.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, January 16, 2003 05:04 AM

I am working on a IBM AIX server. I use a shell script to schedule my Java Program. It uses only Db2Java.zip in the extra class path. Sometimes when I attempt to start the agent. I get a system error say Java coredump as follows: These are the messages ------------------------------------------------------------ Error: ------------------------------------------------------------ SIGSEGV 11 (*) segmentation violation si_signo [11]: SIGSEGV: (*) segmentation violation si_errno [0]: Error 0 si_code [50]: Error 0 [addr: 0x2300BC] stackpointer=304536a8 Writing java dump to javacore143904.1042702784.txt... OK SIGABRT 6 (*) abort process    More>>

I am working on a IBM AIX server. I use a shell script to schedule my Java Program. It uses only Db2Java.zip in the extra class path.

Sometimes when I attempt to start the agent. I get a system error say Java coredump as follows: These are the messages

------------------------------------------------------------

Error:

SIGSEGV 11 (*) segmentation violation

si_signo [11]: SIGSEGV: (*) segmentation violation

si_errno [0]: Error 0

si_code [50]: Error 0 [addr: 0x2300BC]

stackpointer=304536a8

Writing java dump to javacore143904.1042702784.txt... OK

SIGABRT 6 (*) abort process

stackpointer=304530c8

Let me know if you got anything....    <<Less

Re: I get a Segmentation violation and my process gets killed during the startup.

Posted By:   Alex_Chaffee  
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 21, 2003 06:44 PM

That's a bug, either in the Java VM, or in some native code linked in (perhaps using JNI). Make sure you're using the latest JVM from IBM.

It has nothing to do with Threads, though -- why'd you post it here?

About | Sitemap | Contact