Applet - class not found Exception URGENT!!!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 15, 2003 02:39 AM

URGENT - No class found error Hi. I'm having a problem configurating an applet for my application. It was first builted for a 1.1 server version, and now I'm using a new server (1.3). The site is already structured in the j2ee ( WEB-INF (lib, classes, src)). I think the problem might be in recognizing the paths of the files (lib and classes), but i not really sure. My html is ARCHIVE = "gdrWeb.jar,jdev-rt.zip,classes12.zip,rt.jar" WIDTH = "0" HEIGHT = "0" > I've already added ( CODEBASE="." ) but that didnt work aswell. I've also tested with the classes, jars and lib in the same path as the HTML.    More>>

URGENT - No class found error

Hi. I'm having a problem configurating an applet for my application. It was first builted for a 1.1 server version, and now I'm using a new server (1.3).
The site is already structured in the j2ee ( WEB-INF (lib, classes, src)).

I think the problem might be in recognizing the paths of the files (lib and classes), but i not really sure. My html is

ARCHIVE = "gdrWeb.jar,jdev-rt.zip,classes12.zip,rt.jar"
WIDTH = "0"
HEIGHT = "0"
>

I've already added ( CODEBASE="." ) but that didnt work aswell.
I've also tested with the classes, jars and lib in the same path as the HTML.

(This is a JApplet, and im testing it on Windows and Solaris - it doesnt work on both). This did work on the old server. By the way the server associates the subfolder of WEB-INF automaticaly.

Thankx... URGENT!

<<Less

Re: Applet - class not found Exception URGENT!!!

Posted By:   Stephen_McConnell  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 15, 2003 04:34 AM

What server is it: Websphere, JRun, WebLogic?

Stephen McConnell

About | Sitemap | Contact