JAAS: Where put the .config file of login configuration for Authorization process in Jakarta Tomcat
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, January 9, 2003 06:15 PM

Hello & tnkx I'm in the process of make applications with jaas & rdbms, but i don't know where put the file of login configuration, or where put a codeline for call this login configuration, i'm tryed in the tomcat.conf, with < system-property java.security.auth.login.config=" /.../jaas.config" /> without results, too in the java.security in the jvm({java.home}/lib/security/java.security) In the first case, the exception tell "server can't find login configuration " In the second case, the exception is: Caught Exception: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: can't find class LoginModule:    More>>

Hello & tnkx

I'm in the process of make applications with jaas & rdbms, but i don't know where put the file of login configuration, or where put a codeline for call this login configuration, i'm tryed in the tomcat.conf, with

< system-property java.security.auth.login.config=" /.../jaas.config" />

without results, too in the java.security in the jvm({java.home}/lib/security/java.security)

In the first case, the exception tell "server can't find login configuration "

In the second case, the exception is:

Caught Exception: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: can't find class LoginModule: RdbmsLoginModule

in the command line all works perfectly, but no in the web aplication.

Anybody can help me?

thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact