dcsimg
Crash of the VirtualMachine running a application with Idea 3.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Katrin_Stamme
Posted On:   Thursday, November 21, 2002 12:26 AM

Hi there, I have a problem with JIdea. Currently i am working a lot with AWT inside a panel and drag&drop of elements inside this panel. When I am dragging an element and keep the mouse button down for some time, the application halts for a moment and then Idea quits (the java application does not shut down...i can go on dragging). A logfile in the Idea home says: An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION occurred at PC=0x70006E Function=[Unknown.] Library=(N/A) NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error just occurred. Please refer to release documentati   More>>

Hi there,

I have a problem with JIdea. Currently i am working a lot with AWT inside a panel and drag&drop of elements inside this panel.
When I am dragging an element and keep the mouse button down for some time, the application halts for a moment and then Idea quits (the java application does not shut down...i can go on dragging).

A logfile in the Idea home says:

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION occurred at PC=0x70006E
Function=[Unknown.]
Library=(N/A)

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible
reason and solutions.

current Java thread:

at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.eventLoop(Native Method)

at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

0x00400000 - 0x0045A000 C:ProgrammejavaIntelliJ_IDEA_3.0 inidea.exe

0x77880000 - 0x77901000 C:WINNTSystem32
tdll.dll

I am working with Win2k - SP3.

Can anyone tell me, what could be the reason for this VM error and how i can fix it?

Thanks,

Katrin

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact