Attachment!!!
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Micheal_Chao
Posted On:   Monday, November 18, 2002 10:18 PM

I am a junior programmer with J2EE. I have to realize an application for a job posting. Basically, the candidat fill the application form and submit his resume. I use STRUTS and JAVAMAIL. What I need to do is take the file that the candidate submited and use it has an attachment for my mailing system which I use Javamail and send it to my boss. Everything went fine when I test my application locally. But when I upload my jsp and java files to a server, my application doesn't find the file on the client machine. I know the problem but I don't how to solve it and with what to solve it. I need to upload somewhere before use it as an attachment but just have no clue how to do it. Does anybody have an solution. Thanks.    More>>

I am a junior programmer with J2EE. I have to realize an application for a job posting. Basically, the candidat fill the application form and submit his resume. I use STRUTS and JAVAMAIL. What I need to do is take the file that the candidate submited and use it has an attachment for my mailing system which I use Javamail and send it to my boss. Everything went fine when I test my application locally. But when I upload my jsp and java files to a server, my application doesn't find the file on the client machine. I know the problem but I don't how to solve it and with what to solve it. I need to upload somewhere before use it as an attachment but just have no clue how to do it.

Does anybody have an solution. Thanks.

<<Less

Re: Attachment!!!

Posted By:   moon_departed  
Posted On:   Monday, November 25, 2002 10:55 PM

the file is on client machine, so basically you just need to upload the attachment to server and send it. read article from BenoƮt Marchal at http://www.developer.com/java/other/article.php/618471, hopefully it will help.

Re: Attachment!!!

Posted By:   John_Zukowski  
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 20, 2002 10:41 PM

Already covered numerous times here. You already stated the answer. The file is on the CLIENT machine.
About | Sitemap | Contact