Invoke Netscape Messenger from Java
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sridhar_Sripathy
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 6, 2002 10:35 AM

Hello, I would like to know how I can bring up an external email client( Netscape messenger) window by making a call from my Java Application. I should also be able to set the Subject and any number of file attachments to the email window programmatically. All the user needs to do is fill the addresses. I can't use JavaMail package to send emails as the user has insisted on using the Netscape messenger GUI interface as he prefers the options available. I am aware that in VBA you can use DoCmd.SendObject .... to set a subject, send only one attachment and also it can bring up my email client i.e Netscape Messenger. Can you please send me some sample code or some advice on how to solve this problem. I am sure it   More>>

Hello, I would like to know how I can bring up an external email client( Netscape messenger)
window by making a call from my Java Application. I should also be able to set the Subject and any
number of file attachments to the email window programmatically.
All the user needs to do is fill the addresses. I can't use JavaMail package to send emails as the
user has insisted on using the Netscape messenger GUI interface as he prefers the options
available. I am aware that in VBA you can use DoCmd.SendObject .... to set a subject, send only
one attachment and also it can bring up my email client i.e Netscape Messenger. Can you please
send me some sample code or some advice on how to solve this problem. I am sure its something
simple.
Thanks in advance, Sridhar

<<Less

Re: Invoke Netscape Messenger from Java

Posted By:   michael_dean  
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 6, 2002 11:17 AM

See the response to your other posting Re: Invoking Netscape Messenger from Java.

Re: Invoke Netscape Messenger from Java

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 6, 2002 11:16 AM

About | Sitemap | Contact