dcsimg
Do u hv ever use Ration rose 2000.I hv proble with print preview.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   abrar_malik
Posted On:   Monday, November 4, 2002 04:48 PM

Though i m feeling sorry to post so much simple question but realy i hv this problem.I m making activity diagram with swimlanes and sequence diagrams(f5).since both of these hv headers so if i want to post a note above these headers or if i get print the pages from ration rose edition than the activity diagram and sequence diagram both start from u can say very top of the page like (0,0) coordinate of computer screen and after printing they look ugly. More over if i try to relocate(just right click swimlane on diagram) swimlanes than option is always inactive and it increase only in width. plz plz if u still can 'nt understand problem.I will post again.    More>>

Though i m feeling sorry to post so much simple question but
realy i hv this problem.I m making activity diagram with swimlanes and
sequence diagrams(f5).since both of
these hv headers so if i want to post a note above these headers or if i get print the pages from ration rose edition
than the activity diagram and sequence diagram both start from u can say very top of the page like (0,0) coordinate of
computer screen and after printing they look ugly.
More over if i try to relocate(just right click swimlane on diagram) swimlanes than option is always inactive and it increase only in width.

plz plz if u still can 'nt understand problem.I will post again.

<<Less

Re: Do u hv ever use Ration rose 2000.I hv proble with print preview.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 5, 2002 02:37 AM

Sorry, no idea. But I recommend the RoseForum rose_forum@rational.com. That´s the official mailing list of rational for rose.
About | Sitemap | Contact