dcsimg
Log4J having problem displaying the classname and line number in code. It shows '(?:?)'
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Simon_See
Posted On:   Friday, October 25, 2002 12:59 AM

Hi, I'm currently running Log4J (log4j-1.2.6.jar) on an application which works fine in both Solaris and Win env. My other staff however are having some problem displaying the classname and line number in her code. This is a totally separate application with drastically different env and tools used for compilation. She uses 9IJDeveloper & TomCat 4.1.12. A healhty log output would like: ERROR (MyClassName.java: 100) But what she's got is: - ERROR (?:?) - Some message Any hint would be much appreciated.    More>>

Hi,

I'm currently running Log4J (log4j-1.2.6.jar) on an application which works fine in both Solaris and Win env.

My other staff however are having some problem displaying the classname and line number in her code. This is a totally separate application with drastically different env and tools used for compilation. She uses 9IJDeveloper & TomCat 4.1.12.

A healhty log output would like:

ERROR (MyClassName.java: 100)

But what she's got is: -

ERROR (?:?) - Some message

Any hint would be much appreciated.

<<Less

Re: Log4J having problem displaying the classname and line number in code. It shows '(?:?)'

Posted By:   eileen_zheng  
Posted On:   Friday, October 25, 2002 07:41 AM

I use the Log4J in my Junit testCase. and use ant1.5.1 make the build. I got this problem.
but if I make the build with the Lower version ant(which included in the weblogic6.1) the Log4J will show the class name and line number.
I don't know the reason.
About | Sitemap | Contact