is there nobody to help me?
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kiran_raj
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 15, 2002 04:51 AM

Hi all, I am new to Ant build scripts. I am trying to build script for the project already there. Can anybody please tell me step by step procedure to deploy ejb's. I want to use weblogic to deploy my EJB's. I am using weblogic 5.1. This is the part which I am using to deploy. ew"> ew"> This is the message it give me: [ejbjar] Unable to load dependency analyzer: org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.AncestorAnalyz [ejbjar] Unable to locate weblogic deployment descriptor. It was expected to be in D:devproject kyobmasourceserviceadminentitycontroljartempMETA-INFejb-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml [ejbjar] building ejb.jar with 4 files [ejbc] java.lang.NoClassDefFo   More>>

Hi all,

I am new to Ant build scripts. I am trying to build script for the project already there. Can anybody please tell me step by step procedure to deploy ejb's. I want to use weblogic to deploy my EJB's. I am using weblogic 5.1. This is the part which I am using to deploy.

ew">

ew">

This is the message it give me:

[ejbjar] Unable to load dependency analyzer: org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.AncestorAnalyz [ejbjar] Unable to locate weblogic deployment descriptor. It was expected to be in D:devproject kyobmasourceserviceadminentitycontroljartempMETA-INFejb-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml [ejbjar] building ejb.jar with 4 files [ejbc] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/ejbc [ejbc] Exception in thread "main" Please guide me... Thanks in advance kiran

Is this item helpful? yes no Previous votes Yes: 0 No: 0

<<Less

Re: is there nobody to help me?

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 15, 2002 06:08 PM

Looks like you need to put Weblogic's ejbc class in your classpath, at least from the error that occurred.

Are you using Ant 1.5.1?

For fastest response, you're best bet is to send a message to the ant-user e-mail list where thousands of folks are there lurking and someone can help you if you post the relevant details.

Re: is there nobody to help me?

Posted By:   Zac_Jacobson  
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 15, 2002 03:31 PM

Please don't post the same question more than once. And give people some time to answer, especially near the weekends. Especially long weekends!
About | Sitemap | Contact