<p><font size=2>URGENT! Microsoft SQL 2000 driver for JDBC with Tomcat4 (integrated with JWSDP v1.0): How to make them work?</font></p>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chihiro_toda
Posted On:   Sunday, October 6, 2002 09:07 AM

Hello, there. I downloaded a JDBC driver for SQL 2000 from Microsoft and tried to make it work with Tomcat4 (I'm using Java Web Services Developer Pack/1.0-fcs). I copied the driver (.jar) files to installed directory c:jwsdp-1_0commonlib and set the datasource correctly and got the following error message in catalina.out file DbcpDataSourceFactory: driverClassName= com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource, url=jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://HOME:1433, user=chihiro DbcpDataSourceFactory: Cannot load JDBC driver com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource I trie   More>>

Hello, there. I downloaded a JDBC driver for SQL 2000 from Microsoft and tried to
make it work with Tomcat4 (I'm using Java Web Services Developer Pack/1.0-fcs).

I copied the driver (.jar) files to installed directory c:jwsdp-1_0commonlib and set the datasource correctly and got the following error message in catalina.out file

DbcpDataSourceFactory: driverClassName=

com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource,
url=jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://HOME:1433,

user=chihiro

DbcpDataSourceFactory: Cannot load JDBC driver
com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource

I tried another driver, but got the same error. I need a help urgently. Would anyone please tell me what's wrong. Thanks for your attention.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact