Exception while sending mail via SMTP
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   yunpeng_gao
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 17, 2002 11:07 PM

hi everybody, i encounter a problem while trying to sending amail through smtp,the Exception throwed is: javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed; javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses; javax.mail.SendFailedException: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:219) at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:103) at com.ypsoft.javamail.SendSMTP.main(SendSMTP.java:47) i has been annoyed by this problem for days,any help will be appreciated.    More>>

hi everybody,
i encounter a problem while trying to sending amail through smtp,the Exception throwed is:

javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;

javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses;

javax.mail.SendFailedException: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:219)

at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:103)

at com.ypsoft.javamail.SendSMTP.main(SendSMTP.java:47)

i has been annoyed by this problem for days,any help will be appreciated.    <<Less

Re: Exception while sending mail via SMTP

Posted By:   Chris_Wilkes  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 17, 2002 11:31 PM

This error:

javax.mail.SendFailedException: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

looks like a Qmail error that you get when you try and relay through it and, like it says, the domain you're trying to go to isn't in its list of relay hosts.

Are you trying to send mail through your own mail server? Are you on the inside of the LAN so that you can normally relay through it?
About | Sitemap | Contact